Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day Four Of the First Arm of the Protocol- Induction 1

Thank you all so much for your emails, phone calls! I am sorry for not returning many phone calls– promise to do so this weekend.

Well – I was about to sit down last evening to write how wonderful everything went yesterday – when the nausea hit me so hard... I will leave the rest to your imagination. It was not a pretty evening-night.

The day itself was okay. I ended up having central line installed without sedation. Not bad at all. I did not feel a thing – they numb the area so it is totally painless. Lerka- You were spot on. I completely forgot, I have several experts I can consult with back home! The bone marrow was good as well. After, we headed to get my first infusion of chemo – that went okay…

Anyhow, today we went back to the hospital where they gave me very strong anti-nausea medication and I am feeling much, much better.

Tomorrow another bone marrow (should be it for a while) and more chemo.

That is about it…

PS – Thank you PMO family – it was a wonderful surprise!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrfbK8JftdY

    Thought you could use another lovely song by one of my faves :)

    Besos, xoxo

    Lera

    ReplyDelete