Monday, January 11, 2010

Day One Of the First Arm of the Protocol- Induction 1

Today was uneventful – just the way we like it here! We came to the transplant ward (aka 7C). Had a bunch of blood taken. We waited a bit and I had my first Velcade push through an IV. The weather here was wonderful – got to as high as 59 degrees (which I might add is warmer than in San Francisco today). We found a great bakery in the area – picked some bread for dinner. And we even managed to take one mile walk.

All is good here in Little Rock. I do miss my family (minus my Mom who is here with me), friends, house….etc. Oh – I wanted to add – I don’t think I have eaten this well in years…. Mom makes these awesome dishes – something different & delicious every day.

Thank you guys back home for all your help to keep the boat afloat!

Kisses & Hugs,
Lina

3 comments:

  1. I guess you are going to have your mom move in with you guys when you are back :)

    I will let Slava know so that he would start preparing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kisses and Hugs to you and your Mom.

    I agree with Rostik. Slava need to be prepare or he need to cook better then Lina's Mom.

    Love and kisses,
    Larisa, Aron and Leon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Rostik - in that case, you better start preparing Slava now - it might take some time :)

    ReplyDelete