Sorry have not written. All is well. Just been a little tired from the treatment. Nothing really major. I finished the first Induction phase. Now getting growth shots to boost stem cell production – that requires twice a day trip to the hospital for the shots. If all goes well, I should be ready for stem cell collection in a week or two. My morning trip to the hospital also includes a bag of water pumped into me – for some reason I am too dehydrated here… loosing too much water. Anyhow, the daily water bag gives me the needed punch to last through the day…
I know I have not returned calls – I am sorry. With working and trips to the hospital, I am pretty tired in the evening and end up going to sleep early (plus we are two hours ahead so that does not help). I really appreciate getting all your calls and emails – so please keep them coming!
Heard you been having crazy rains back home… hope it ends soon. Weather here pretty unpredictable as well… one minute thunderstorms the next sunny… strange.
More later....
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lina, we are thinking about you - Stas, Alena
ReplyDelete