We went to the hospital yesterday afternoon. Our schedule for the next couple of weeks was reviewed with us – with a BIG disclaimer – anything here is subject to change – and probably will. Got my initial set of medication: antibiotics, anti-fungal, anti-viral , tamiflu – all to be taken as part of preventive maintenance for the foreseeable future. When I did my google research on exactly what I was going to be taking, I was happy to learn that I should be well protected against: Shingles, Chickenpox, all types of herpes, H1N1, meningitis, all type of fungal infections just to list a few (the list is real long) - lovely:) I don’t think I was ever this protected – no fear venturing into the world now.
Today is a quite day – getting work done. Never thought that I would enjoy working so much! The real fun will start on Monday with my first dose of Valcade. So that is it for now – will write more next week.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs & Kisses, lina
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment