We are still in Little Rock – it is hot and oh so humid here! Can not wait to get back to cold and raining CA.
We are both fighting off a nasty cold that we had for the last week+. I have no idea how we got it… except for a single dinner out with a friend that I met here. How lucky would that be. But slowly getting over it. Next week, I start my restaging with EKG, BMB, MRI….. I see Dr. Barlogie on Thursday. Assuming everything is fine, I start the first consolidation treatment on June 7th.
Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wishing Edik a BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
ReplyDeleteLove Ryan, Brandon, Stan and Marina
p.s it's very windy and dry here in S.Ca
no sorry Lina, it's a beautiful memorial day weekend. Today a nice 76 degrees. I grew up with hot and humid my whole life, the plus side...you can withstand the steam room with the best of them at the spa :) Hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteI live in the greater Redding area and Summer hasn't hit yet...at all. We haven't even hit 90 degrees yet and it is June 2nd! It will get here. Enjoy the warm weather and get well....
ReplyDelete