Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day Two of Consolidation I


Things going well. Back to 100 pills a day – just kidding…
But I am back to taking ant-viral, anti-fungus, antibiotic, tamiflu – all these are just preventive maintenance. In addition, I am on VelcadeThalDex-PACE . Day two is going well. Gained 4lbs thanks for Dex’s water retention. In a couple of days I will be ready to explode. I have the bag till Friday.

The weather here continues to be hot and muggy. So much so that I took a picture of this squirrel taking a major nap, not able to get up due to all this heat. How do you like that? My office desk is right in front of the window, so I get this beautiful scenery with flowers, exotic birds and animals. It is nice sitting in the cool air-conditioned house and watching all this unfold in front of me.

Thank you so very much, Gayle and Ken!!! I am totally hooked on See’s Candies now!
And the “Luck of the Irish” is doing its job and really working for me! Thank you!

More later.

-lina

3 comments:

  1. Ya... Sounds like things are moving ahead for you. I'll be in San Francisco this weekend doing a 5k for the MMRF. I wish you could be there to say Hi... keep focused and I'll be thinking of you while I'm pushing my grand children along the route!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steven, That sounds great! Good luck on the race. Will join next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a squirrel relaxing on my decking. Wait we do get squirrels but I'd need decking, flowers, something that resembled a garden... Really glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete