Been a while since I wrote. Decided to drop a note to say all is well.
I am on chemo – this is day #3. Tomorrow will be the last day I get the chemo bag that I take home with me. I will be glad to get disconnected from the chemo bag on Tuesday. All is well – a little tired but overall doing just fine!
Meeting a lot of wonderful people here every day at the clinic. Very inspiring to hear success stories as well as so much that some folks have gone through to get here. Some of the stories are just amazing.
The weather here was lovely today – 60 degrees, sunny. We managed to take s short walk. I also got some work done. Overall a productive day.
I am also taking Dex – steroid. It suppose to give you a bunch of energy, up –downs… and other wonderful steroid effects. However, all it does for me is put me to sleep and make me so bloated that I will not be able to recognize myself in a bit – so no skype for now… don’t want to scare anyone. I guess that also means no professional sport for me… This side effects should go away once I stop taking it.
Been here for two weeks now - feels like six months...
Hugs & Kisses,
lina
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Linachka, I hope you get some rest. Thinking of you and sending you all my best. Love, Natasha
ReplyDeleteLina, best of luck, we are thinking about you - Stas, Alena
ReplyDelete