I just completed my infusion of Melphalan 200 mg (actually I got around 380 mg). Feeling okay – might even say super! I took my dex (steroid) this am and feel like I can dance all day . Eating tons of ice, popsicles and ice cream – I am completely frozen at this point. I need to continue eating ice for another couple of hours more to make sure I protect the lining of my mouth, throat, esophagus…. & everything below.
Tomorrow is the big day – get my stem cells! Very excited!!!!
So far this evening, doing and feeling fine.
More tomorrow on how stem cell transplant went.
Hugs & Kisses,
Lina
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alright! You got hiMM on the ropes!
ReplyDeleteKeep your chin up and pop hiMM one right between the eyes!
♥
Stan (LA cuz, just to be sure)
Dear Lina,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jean and I’m a volunteer with the National Bone Marrow Transplant Link. Our organization helps patients, caregivers, and families cope with the social and emotional challenges of transplant by providing vital information and personalized support services. We subscribe to Google blog alerts, where we found your story.
Please know that others are thinking of you and pulling for you! To learn more about our programs and services, including peer support on call, please visit www.nbmtlink.org or call 800-546-5268.
All the best!